1. Baby Lyon at 10 weeks!
2. Ashli and Aaron showing off ring in photo frame.
3. Ashli and Aaron in their CSU gear (GO RAMMIES!)
4. Lauren and Ben family prayer in B&W.
5. Leighanne and Brad kissing w/ lens flare.
#19-Such a beautiful place to have a wedding. You really captured the very essence of Colorado.
#17-I am in LOVE with close ups of flowers. Gorgeous!
Whitney & Nate featured wedding:
The cover photo with the trees in the background.
Sarah & Matt featured weddingL.
#12-this is such a unique shot! Love it!
Thanks Katie 🙂 Your dogdogdog is super cute, too! It makes me want another dog just so I can name it Boris.
Thanks Shelby!! 🙂 Lauren and Ben #23 is on a totally random road in Vail. Seems like the best places are always the un-named, completely middle of nowhere spots!
http://katielyon.wpengine.com/?gallery_page=lightbox&pp_gallery_id=1327639589 (love the height in this picture)
http://katielyon.wpengine.com/?gallery_page=lightbox&pp_gallery_id=1327468526 (awesome lighting)
http://katielyon.wpengine.com/kilee-isaac-2/ (first pic – her smile is contagious)
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150481987816848&set=o.8496736847&type=3&theater (dogdogdogdogdog)
Congrats, Katie. I have always enjoyed looking at your photos!
Sarah + Matt #16
Sarah + Matt #29 (awesome lighting!)
Lauren + Ben #8
Lauren + Ben #23 (where is that?!)
But really, they are all amazing.
Lauren and Ben: 2011-11-08_001 Just…wow
Alisha and BJ: the one with the rings and Dum-dums =) I love details
Jess and Kyle: 2011-05-11_007 tulle!!
Travis and Jenny: img_3304 cute boots!
Judy and Marcus: 2011-09-06_022 I think I like dramatic backdrops.
1. Image 10 of the wedding gallery with the shoe.
2. Image 27 of the wedding gallery..more shoes, what can I say, I’m a shoe girl!
3. Image 42 of the wedding gallery
4. Image 5 of the engagement gallery. Love the sun flare.
5. Lauren + Ben Gallery image 14 – so cute!
And I still love the wedding pic from the past that had the bride holding flowers behind her back that lined up with the buttons of her dress and of course the photo of the cute little boy with the hat☺
Engagement gallery # 12 love Leighanne in the sun. #15 love kissing pictures.
Whitney and Nate #5 love this moment.
Sarah and Matt #26 love pictures of hands.
Under personal I love love love the pictures of Katie being prego the lime is a good reference. And I was also so excited when I saw on the blog that u were in the knot!! I have that issue of the knot and I brag to everyone that MY photographer is in the knot! Love it.
Here are some of my favorites!
Lauren & Ben featured wedding:
#4- I think a father/daughter bride picture is one of the most beautiful things! I know a shot of my dad and I will be a must have in a few months! 😉
#19- Love the scenery! (and her veil!)
Emily’s maternity session:
#6- Those shoes are just adorable!
#6- Love the boots!
#16- Those two look like a great couple! 😉 What a handsome guy! hehehe 🙂
Thanks @[688988759:2048:Hannah]! The shoe obsession is obviously one we share!
my five favorites:
1. ashley and aaron – I love them sitting on the concrete! so sweet 🙂
2. the bridesmaid dresses and shoe pictures – http://katielyon.wpengine.com/elisabeth-nick-willow-ridge-photographer/ I love details!
3. this brick wall! its beautiful http://katielyon.wpengine.com/?gallery_page=lightbox&pp_gallery_id=1327468526.
4. her veil is beautiful http://katielyon.wpengine.com/?gallery_page=lightbox&pp_gallery_id=1327639589.
5. http://katielyon.wpengine.com/?gallery_page=lightbox&pp_gallery_id=1327639589 shoes! ahh I’m obsessed 🙂
As an additional detail – the session must take place within 30 miles of Denver 🙂
My Top 5 Faves:
(in Wedding Gallery)
#33 – Father/Daughter Dance
#10 – Shoe/Ring detail
#29 – Military Bride
(in Engagement Gallery)
#9 – Courtney & Ben!
(in Featured Lauren & Ben)
#8 – center of attention
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Denver Wedding Photographer, Colorado Wedding Photographer, Destination Wedding Photographer
Click here to catch up on the Kate Marie Journal.